Valued Contributor

The Best Exfoliator I have ever used is Natural Aqua Cure Gel.

Thanks to MarenSeattle for mentioning this!This stuff is amazing!I posted about this on tria thread but figured many wont read that and this is a must see because its THAT good.Its a enzyme and very gentle.I have been using 4 to 5 x a day taking off layer upon layers of dead skin to reveal smoother plumper skin!.I do 2 x in morning and 3 at night in a row..I apply let sit for several sec then rub rinse dry and apply again..I repeat this..You can even use on eyes,all tho i dont do them as much as face..I have done my eyes 3 x making sure not to get it in my eyes..I like this better than glycolic acid.I did get a couple of pimples that are not to bad..For what this is doing for my skin i can live with these.They will go away.

You can get this on Amazon for about 35.00 or Ebay..You get 6.5 oz. and it comes from Japan....This is hands down the best product i have ever used..

Contributor

Re: The Best Exfoliator I have ever used is Natural Aqua Cure Gel.

I really like this too! I have not tried around my eyes! Thanks for the tip!!!

Honored Contributor

I agree. I've been using it for close to a couple of years, but haven't done my eyes. Since I do a gentle exfoliation with an enzyme powder most mornings, I usually do the "Cure" every 7-10 days.

Honored Contributor

It is very good. I love the Peter Thomas Roth FirmX Peeling Gel maybe a smidge more but both are very good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Trusted Contributor

On 4/20/2014 MidNight said:

Thanks to MarenSeattle for mentioning this!This stuff is amazing!I posted about this on tria thread but figured many wont read that and this is a must see because its THAT good.Its a enzyme and very gentle.I have been using 4 to 5 x a day taking off layer upon layers of dead skin to reveal smoother plumper skin!.I do 2 x in morning and 3 at night in a row..I apply let sit for several sec then rub rinse dry and apply again..I repeat this..You can even use on eyes,all tho i dont do them as much as face..I have done my eyes 3 x making sure not to get it in my eyes..I like this better than glycolic acid.I did get a couple of pimples that are not to bad..For what this is doing for my skin i can live with these.They will go away.

You can get this on Amazon for about 35.00 or Ebay..You get 6.5 oz. and it comes from Japan....This is hands down the best product i have ever used..

Wow! Thanks! Good to know.
Super Contributor

Awwww, thanks for the shout out, MidNight, but it was those know-it-alls on EDS that alerted me to this. Those people know everything about everything! :-) I'm so excited to try this!! I'm hoping to get mine in a day to two -- I'll report!

Respected Contributor

On 4/20/2014 MarenSeattle said:

Awwww, thanks for the shout out, MidNight, but it was those know-it-alls on EDS that alerted me to this. Those people know everything about everything! :-) I'm so excited to try this!! I'm hoping to get mine in a day to two -- I'll report!

What is EDS?

Trusted Contributor

I agree -- one of the best exfoliating products I've ever tried!

Super Contributor

Good stuff, right? I need to order another bottle, my first and only has expired (am tempted to use it anyway). It really does the job and is gentle, not irritating.

Regular Contributor

Butterfly12, I'm almost sure MarenSeattle is talking about the forum at Essential Day Spa when she mentions EDS. It's a wealth of information about skin care and product reviews.

NCN (Nanci) used to have a very similar product and it disappeared. I had an awful reaction to it and am curious whether there was any discussion about its being discontinued from her line.