Esteemed Contributor

I secretly still love big 80's hair{#emotions_dlg.blush}

After all, the higher the hair, the closer to God{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

What's your confession?

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor
I like watching reruns of The Duggers.... Honest!
Super Contributor

I will always love blue eyeshadow. Love Nars Heart of Glass. I know it's a fashion ""don't"" but I love blue eyeshadow and it makes me feel good.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh I'm so glad I am not alone in my, shall we say, faux pas.Cool

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor
On 4/19/2014 Happy Elizabeth said:

I will always love blue eyeshadow. Love Nars Heart of Glass. I know it's a fashion "don't" but I love blue eyeshadow and it makes me feel good.

I say, if it feels good, do it{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Super Contributor

I will always love blue eyeshadow. Love Nars Heart of Glass. I know it's a fashion ""don't"" but I love blue eyeshadow and it makes me feel good.

I like blue eye liner and blue mascara!
Esteemed Contributor

at work the ""Avon Lady"" and I are the only ones that really wear make up. I'm in good company!

Esteemed Contributor

I too, secretly love '80's hair. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

So much so that I don't own a flat iron, Chi, T3 dryer and use garlic to keep away all other "smoothing" devices and conditioners that give you the Anchor Woman bob. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Esteemed Contributor
On 4/19/2014 gazelle77 said:

I like blue eye liner and blue mascara!

Oh blue mascara.. I haven't had any of that in a long time. Adding to my list

Esteemed Contributor
On 4/19/2014 Snowpuppy said:

I too, secretly love '80's hair. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

So much so that I don't own a flat iron, Chi, T3 dryer and use garlic to keep away all other "smoothing" devices and conditioners that give you the Anchor Woman bob. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Sista!!!{#emotions_dlg.tt1}