Super Contributor

Spring Orange Blossom Oil - Sold Out!

It sold out during the show today although it is showing waitlist available, for those who wanted to get it I'd jump sooner rather than later. Last day at featured price.

I was very nervous about the SOB scent because I don't like florals, but got this oil and finally got the CC and am so loving it! At first I thought I was smelling more orange, maybe some lemon, itty bit of floral but then finally decided it just smells like grapefruit with a hint of blossom and couldn't figure out why. Just looked at the ingredients and there's the grapefruit... explains it all lol! I LOVE this scent!

Respected Contributor

Re: Spring Orange Blossom Oil - Sold Out!

It doesn't surprise me that it is sold out. It smells sooooo good!!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Esteemed Contributor

But it came up on my phone as not sold out. There was a limited quantity at the lower featured price.
Super Contributor

This oil is my favorite, I've even been using it on my face and arms. I guess I need to put it up for a little while and use a different scent and save this one.
Super Contributor

They are probably going to restock it. It looks like it is on waitlist.

Honored Contributor

It's amazing how different people pick out different scents...I think it smells like honeysuckle.

Since I don't like honeysuckle, this one has been a bummer for me. Up until now, I have loved all the seasonals.

Frequent Contributor

This oil is divine!
Valued Contributor

Really interested to smell the SHP. I didn't used to like peach smells but they have grown on me the past few years.
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Honored Contributor

On 4/19/2014 BethanyB said: Really interested to smell the SHP. I didn't used to like peach smells but they have grown on me the past few years.

When is that coming out? Do you know?

Super Contributor

On 4/19/2014 terrier3 said:
On 4/19/2014 BethanyB said: Really interested to smell the SHP. I didn't used to like peach smells but they have grown on me the past few years.

When is that coming out? Do you know?

June 1