Respected Contributor

Who doesn't know that Amy Stran is having a GIRL!!

Watched show this morning with Chaz and Amy. He said he was giving her WEN for her baby. He said he didn't know if it was a boy or a girl!!!!!

Can you imagine that anyone on QVC much less the free world didn't know it was a GIRL?

I wish I could remember which product in the last few days that she mentioned "I'm having a child" on. Oh really!

Chaz - how could you not know??????

Hyacinth {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

Re: Chaz Dean is the only one

I can believe it. I didn't know either. Until just now. I haven't really paid that much attention. I just hope she has a healthy baby and a safe delivery.

Super Contributor

I thought she was on maternity leave already.

Honored Contributor

I didn't know she was having a girl. Maybe instead of criticizing Chaz for not knowing it's a girl, you should consider how much time you're spending watching QVC.

Honored Contributor

Why would Chaz be concerned with something like that anyway?

Super Contributor

Agreed. I am so over it. Everytime she is on, I have to change the channel. Cannot wait for her to leave. Note to Amy: The world does not revolve around you.

Honored Contributor

I don't pay attention really and Amy has been on some of the beauty shows I've watched and I don't recall ever hearing what she was having so I guess not everyone pays so close attention to the personal chit chat onair.

Contributor

On 4/18/2014 Hippie Chic said:

Agreed. I am so over it. Everytime she is on, I have to change the channel. Cannot wait for her to leave. Note to Amy: The world does not revolve around you.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

It's all the talk throughout all the land--police stations, fire departments, offices, grocery stores, the local bars {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

I didn't know it was a girl either.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN