Contributor

I just posted about this a few minutes ago and it is gone. I won't go into too many details this time and it may stay. Anyway, HSN has a special price today only. They also have a beauty coupon. Makes it a very good deal. I ordered mine today, I hope I like it. Hope they don't poof this for those of you interested.

Honored Contributor

Its very easy to use and I like it better than the much touted Clarasonic

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Contributor

CajunGirl, Thanks so much for info. I got mine and appreciate the additional 15% code you initially listed which I saw before your post got poofed. Hope I like this one!

Trusted Contributor

Thank you so much.

I have been looking for deals on it- but didn't check yet today till I saw your post. Great deal.

Honored Contributor

I was going to order months ago, but never did. I honestly don't know if I need one or not. Is there much difference between the mini and the regular version?

Trusted Contributor
On 4/14/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

I was going to order months ago, but never did. I honestly don't know if I need one or not. Is there much difference between the mini and the regular version?

I just think 85.00 dollars is a great price for this. I know there was a 35 percent off coupon floating around here at the beginning of the year which would have made the other like 130 with 10 dollars shipping. It was just this price that got me.

Super Contributor
On 4/14/2014 Usedtobeoxox said:

Its very easy to use and I like it better than the much touted Clarasonic

Ditto.

Respected Contributor

OOOHHHH! I really want the regular one. I'm waiting to find a coupon code for it. But I'll check this out… great price! Thanks.

Super Contributor
On 4/14/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

JLF, I I have the regular version and I can't remember now why I thought I needed that instead of the mini. Just went and looked at the mini and it's pretty much the same except it's round and comes in cuter colors. :-) It may have been the "anti-aging massage" thing that got me, but all that entails is turning down the power, flipping it over, and massaging your problem areas. I've never done it. I say go for the mini.

Respected Contributor
Are you talking about the mini?!?! What's the difference? I was going to order the sensitive/normal. Is this the same?