Contributor

seriously - order a $60 item & auto delivery to boot...went from north carolina to missouri - (passed over me) i'm in kentucky {#emotions_dlg.angry} see people angry about s&h charges. just really anxious to start using my perricone blue plasma eye stuff.

Super Contributor

I've found that according to tracking, my item may be in limbo for days, but all of a sudden it's delivered. I think the problem lies more with the "agents" than with the USPS

Trusted Contributor

I never track items because I feel if I have no control then why purposely set myself up for annoyance. For some reason (as this is not always my nature) I rarely get disturbed over how long it takes for something to reach me. Maybe waiting for QVC packages over the years instilled that in me. They took so long to arrive for years that I just got used to it and now just figure I'll get them when I get them. Ironically, QVC packages now arrive much faster than they ever have before but either way, it really doesn't matter to me.

I'm pretty much the same with all my shipping orders. Guess I've come to view it as one less thing to get worked up over. I've even told ebay sellers not to knock themselves out trying to get my purchases in the mail asap as it's no big deal to me if I get it in a few days or two weeks. I know ebay watches that on sellers but I'd never make an issue of that with anyone I bought from on ebay. It's not always easy to get to the PO and I completely understand that.

Respected Contributor

A long time ago I asked QVC to send all my packages via UPS. They have always done that. I never get anything from the USPS. I can't say it's been perfect, but it is a darn site better than the Postal Service. You might try this.

Trusted Contributor

I have ordered from other sites where first of all, the item is shipped the next day. Most seem to use USPS and I receive the package within days. I ordered something the morning of April 9, it shipped out that evening, and the postman just delivered it (April 11). Pretty good service I'd say. Package came from Florida to Chicago.

I sometimes order some organic products that are shipped from Northern California and I usually have very good turn around time with them too. Those products are usually sent via USPS priority mail and are usually delivered two days after shipping. Actually, I prefer USPS deliveries to UPS. Most companies seem to ship a whole lot faster than QVC.

Honored Contributor

I just had a package delivered ten days after the expected delivery date that was stated in their tracking by number.

Respected Contributor

I have recently purchased USPS tracking twice to send packages, and on both of them the tracking got stuck on the second day status and never showed anything leading up to, or including, the delivery date. What's worse, I complained both times online and the responses back to me were in Twilight Zone lingo. Always a little irritating to pay for something you don't get. Customer service is horrible and I get so tired of the up-sale techniques at the post office. It's all I can do to remain calm with the worker, because I don't want them to go in the back and smash my package, as I inform them I don't need their expensive upgrades or extra stamps. Ugh.

Honored Contributor

Now days I get these sweet little e-mails from UPS telling me when my package will be delivered. Then another saying no, it won't be that day it will be the next day. Then sometimes I get ANOTHER nice note saying the weather was bad and maybe another day. Well, since they provide tracking, they shouldn't use weather as an excuse when you can look at the TRACKING and see it has been sitting in OKLAHOMA CITY for three days and the weather in the 60 mile radius where you live is 78 degrees and sun.

Contributor

most of the time they ship ups - which i 2-3 days & usps is 10 days

Honored Contributor

Wackers, you are so right, Mellow out, people!