Honored Contributor

I think she looks so nice in the skirt. She said this morning she does not like to wear skirts/dresses but I think she looks so nice this way, better than the pants

She has great legs

Valued Contributor

I think she looks great too!

Respected Contributor
Totally agree she looks great.
Contributor

She does look great. Also love the red jacket on her. The TSV is cute!

Super Contributor

she look awesome..

Trusted Contributor

I agree!! One of the reasons I considered ordering one was because if it looks good on a 1X, it should look good on a L/XL, right? I've never ordered a skort before, but I think it would be a great alternative to shorts. I'm between sizes though, so I never know what size to order. If you were sometimes a 16 (D&C), other times an 18 (Isaac and LCNY), would you order the L or XL? Thanks!

Honored Contributor

This particular TSV looks good on Angel and all of the hosts and models that I've seen so far. It's a good length, and not too short. I'd say that it's probably the best skirt/short/skort that I've ever seen.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor
On 4/1/2015 BonAtTheBeach said:

I agree!! One of the reasons I considered ordering one was because if it looks good on a 1X, it should look good on a L/XL, right? I've never ordered a skort before, but I think it would be a great alternative to shorts. I'm between sizes though, so I never know what size to order. If you were sometimes a 16 (D&C), other times an 18 (Isaac and LCNY), would you order the L or XL? Thanks!

I have another thread going asking if QF runs large or not. I've been on the fence, too, and I've checked a lot of "bottoms" online. On many of them, the line "graph" shows that they run large. Several posters have also said the same thing, so I'm taking a chance and ordering the smaller size. You might want to check out what a few posters have said about QF sizing on that thread. Hope it helps!

Honored Contributor
On 4/1/2015 kittymomNC said:
On 4/1/2015 BonAtTheBeach said:

I have another thread going asking if QF runs large or not. I've been on the fence, too, and I've checked a lot of "bottoms" online. On many of them, the line "graph" shows that they run large. Several posters have also said the same thing, so I'm taking a chance and ordering the smaller size. You might want to check out what a few posters have said about QF sizing on that thread. Hope it helps!

Sharon said she takes her usual "XXs" {#emotions_dlg.tt1},

Contributor

I have to agree- I think Angel looked so cute in that red skort! Great legs!