Respected Contributor

Who is making Angel's wedding dress?

A week or two ago, I thought that Angel said that Dennis Basso was designing her wedding dress. On today's show, she said she was shopping for it this weekend.

Valued Contributor

Re: Who is making Angel's wedding dress?

I did hear her say weeks ago that Dennis Basso was doing the dress. Maybe she is going to his shop and getting ideas from his dresses he has in stock.

Esteemed Contributor

I heard her say on the dhow today that she went to Kleinfeld's in NY. The one that is on the show Say Yes To The Dress.
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/16/2015 Kitty Galore said: I heard her say on the dhow today that she went to Kleinfeld's in NY. The one that is on the show Say Yes To The Dress.

I want to go too!!!

Super Contributor

Kleinfeld's does carry the Dennis Basso wedding gown line.

Esteemed Contributor

Based solely on this thread, wouldn't be surprised if she's going to be on SYTTD, similar to Courtney, and Dennis will so happen to be in the store the day she's there, just like Mark Zunino was in the store when Courtney was there. It will be a surprise to everyone.

And, yes, I WILL be watching! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Contributor

On her facebook page she has a picture in Kleinfeld and says she just chose her Dennis Basso wedding dress.

Honored Contributor

I am so happy for Angel; she seems so happy!
Esteemed Contributor

Angel is going to be a beautiful bride! She is such a sweet lovely person inside and out. I can't wait to see her wedding photos! I hope she will post them here on qvc.! I also am hoping that her visit to Kleinfeld's will be on would love to see it.
Respected Contributor

She did post on face book that she found her dress and it is by Dennis Basso. She also said that they did not film her for while she was there for the Say Yes To The Dress Show but maybe they would for the fitting part but she didn't know if they would or not. She definitely said she got it at Kleinfields'. I am sure it is going to be beautiful and she will look stunning in it.