Esteemed Contributor
Yesterday I DVR,D QF, and watched it last night. Right in the beginning, Angel had on the Dk. Indigo sparkle Dream Jean Jacket, that I purchased a month ago on EP. It came to 68' dollars with S&H and TX. IT WAS TWENTY DOLLAS cheaper yesterday. I,M still doing the EP on it,so CS said as a one time courtesy, she refunded twenty two DOLLARS to my account. I got a nice CD. Jacket on clearence in one month.
Trusted Contributor

That's awesome!

If it was within 30 days, they have to do that. However, you do have to call them.

If it was beyond 30 days, the CS did go beyond the call of duty.

Good catch on your part!

Gloria

Esteemed Contributor

It was four days over. I was not going to watch everything and usually flip through when I DVR, but angel was wearing it in the beginning and they were featuring it. I was lucky. That was a big savings. A few dollars is one thing, 22 another.

Trusted Contributor
On 2/16/2015 qvcaddition said:

It was four days over. I was not going to watch everything and usually flip through when I DVR, but angel was wearing it in the beginning and they were featuring it. I was lucky. That was a big savings. A few dollars is one thing, 22 another.

I agree! Definitely worth it!

You got a good CS. Another might have been a stickler about it being just past 30 days. However, good customer service goes a very long way!

I think they do take into account a member in longstanding. I have been with them since 1987. I think their customer service is great and have only had one issue that could not be resolved in all that time. If I call (and this works for any large company's CS) and I do not like the response, I thank them, hang up and call right back. I will get another CS who will most likely handle the issue in a completely different way.

Esteemed Contributor
GLORIA, so right.
Respected Contributor
On 2/17/2015 Gloria said:
On 2/16/2015 qvcaddition said:

I agree! Definitely worth it!

You got a good CS. Another might have been a stickler about it being just past 30 days. However, good customer service goes a very long way!

I think they do take into account a member in longstanding. I have been with them since 1987. I think their customer service is great and have only had one issue that could not be resolved in all that time. If I call (and this works for any large company's CS) and I do not like the response, I thank them, hang up and call right back. I will get another CS who will most likely handle the issue in a completely different way.

A Woman With Brains! Exactly what I would do and have done.