Not applicable

To: Angel/Quacker Factory/ Request Re: Tiger top Jeanne Bice use to have.

Angel,

I have been thinking about a top I once purchased from Quacker Factory several years back.

It was a pink 3/4 sleeve top, white sequins down the left of the top which was a tiger; yes a white tiger and his tail went down in the back of the top on the left hand side. I adored the top and absolutely wore it as many times as it was fresh and clean.......so many complements too! I was wondering if you would consider bringing this top back, in other colors it doesn't have to be pink, or maybe a zebra? Would like a plain top with the large, with white or AB sequins, any color, like Jeanne had it.

I had the upmost respect for Jeanne Bice and her daughter. She made dressing cheerful, happy, colorful, and fun. I miss them as I know many others do also.

Thank you for your time and consideration. It was a thought I have been thinking about and just decided to ask you. Sincerely, LOliver

Occasional Contributor

Re: To: Angel/Quacker Factory/ Request Re: Tiger top Jeanne Bice use to have.

I still have mine! A-199958 It also came in a zebra design. I often wear it to Pontiac GTO shows (tiger in my tank) and also around town -- we live near the Clemson tigers. Is well made and just the right length.