Esteemed Contributor
Okay ladies need your help on something. Ive never ordered Q F before. I see a few cute velour pantsuit and one that has a sequin jacket. I am very tiny. I wear a 3 in juniors jeans. Would a X X SMALL be to big. I would appreciate anyone who wears a x x s in q f opinion and what size of jeans you usually wear.
Honored Contributor

I don't wear that size but check the measurements under 'click here' where you see the garment. That is the best way to get a decent fit.

Respected Contributor

Quack! For a minute there I thought there was aluminum siding for houses. How funny.

Esteemed Contributor
Sorry. Lol. Didn't proof read very good. I really think some of the velour sets are cute. But like I said I am very tiny. My guess is a x x s is like a size six in misses jeans.
Honored Contributor
On the page that describes the garment, you can find the actual garment measurements. Just click where it says "Click Here" at the end of the text. Compare the measurements to those of one of your existing garments that fits you well. Quacker Factory does run large.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

I am a size 6 or 8 in pants. I've tried Q F and find they run extremely large. I need an XS in QF. My usual size in tops is M, but my usual top size with QVC is S (except Q F where I need an XS).

Esteemed Contributor
On 12/5/2014 Solar123 said:

I am a size 6 or 8 in pants. I've tried Q F and find they run extremely large. I need an XS in QF. My usual size in tops is M, but my usual top size with QVC is S (except Q F where I need an XS).

Thanks this helps. X x s may be close to fitting. I will have to measure myself tomorrow. Size 4 in misses jeans is to big. I have to wear juniors to get jeans that aren't to big.