Respected Contributor

Just flipped on QF about 1/2 way thru the show. Oh my goodness!! I have never in my life heard some much chatter from a person. Jane spoke non-stop!! I am shocked she didn't pass out from no air. Angel could not even get a word in. I had to turn it off after 10-15 min. Poor Angel,lol.

Valued Contributor

Just goes to show you how differently people view things: I totally enjoyed the QF show and thought Jane did a great job. She looked great and I enjoyed her little personal comments throughout the show. I thought it was one of the better QF shows, esp. being 2 hr.long.

Super Contributor

Sorry I missed it. I always love the QF shows, especially with Jane. I also missed Joan Rivers's show today. Had to take my son to the doctor then shopping, came home and put dinner in the oven. Just sat down and realized I missed two of my favorite shows and now there's nothing but garbage on for the rest of the day. Also miss two of my favorite people, Jeanne Bice and Joan Rivers.

Respected Contributor
On 11/10/2014 HB glamma said:

Just goes to show you how differently people view things: I totally enjoyed the QF show and thought Jane did a great job. She looked great and I enjoyed her little personal comments throughout the show. I thought it was one of the better QF shows, esp. being 2 hr.long.

No way would I have listened her stories for 2 hrs! I caught only 1, but it was LOOONG & that's when I had enough. Glad someone enjoyed it,lol..

Respected Contributor

Jane is a talker and we all know that by now. I enjoy her because she truly loves her job and she emulates that.

NEXT TOPIC!

Esteemed Contributor

Jane is just too hyper and chipper for me. But I did catch her selling Clarks yesterday -- I really like Clarks. I heard her mention her ""days at Disney"". Did she ever work there?

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Wow. I ended up watching most of the 2-hour show and didn't notice any excessive chatter from either of them. Just an enjoyable show, from what I saw.

Honored Contributor

Another one (not J.) was talking unusually fast (newscaster fast) today. Maybe too much/too strong coffee? Could be sometimes hosts are on a time-limit per item. Like them both regardless, though.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Actually Angel annoys me more than JT ever did. Fortunately, since I'm not interested in QF, I don't have to exercise the option to use my remote.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

It was a great show and I enjoyed every minute of it! Jane and Angel were having a good time and both of them were talking. It was fun to hear the stories and they gave all the information on the items also. Jane loves what she does and it really shows when she is on air. She is not boring and doesn't talk in monotones or act like she is superior to others.