Occasional Contributor

MORE DREAM JEANNES PULL ON PANTS

Angel,

Please bring in more of the Dream Jeannes pull on pants. They sell out so quickly and I don't have a chance to purchase them when I can afford them. My problem is that I am a curvy girl. Small waist and big hips. The only thing that fits perfectly are the elastic at the waist.

Also, do you think you are going to add more colors just like in the regular Dream Jeannes? I love these pants!!! I also own just about every sparkly pair there is in two or more colors. My favorite so far is the denim and diamonds.

It would also be nice if you brought in some of the old embroidered QF short sleeve sweaters. They were so cute! I have one that is yellow with Monkeys on the sweater and I had another one until recently with lady bugs. I wore it to death and sadly, I had to retire it!

MORE PLEASE!!!!!

Contributor

Re: MORE DREAM JEANNES PULL ON PANTS

I totally agree. Just went on line and they finally have the white pull ons in short in stock. They just had a show with 27 colors in the 5-pocket. There are 6 colors in the pull ons and three are denim colors and two other colors are already sold out. Angel, are you listening?

Not applicable

I love dream Jeannes, but please make some pull-ons without the center top decorative button. The button only makes my stomach look bigger and ruins the look of my tops. My tops also often get dirty or wear out over the button.
Occasional Contributor

I have 5 pairs of the Dream Jeannes 5 pocket with the zip. I just received and wore the pull on Dream Jeannes -they are great and so comfortable.I would love more colors,but there are no spring colors available.Please bring more of these in.White,pastels,khakis would be so nice!

New Contributor

Best way to contact Angel is thru Facebook. Friend her ""Angel Smedley Quacker Factory for QVC"". She is more likely to see your requests. Don't know if QVC reads these boards for info about customer requests.

Not applicable

Do the short zipper pants fit the same way the pull ons do? I'm afraid the zipper pants might not be so forgiving.
Honored Contributor

As far as I'm concerned the zipper and non-zipper pants fit the same. I don't even have to unzip them to get them on and off.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Unfortunately petite ladies don't have a chance to even try them on!!!!!!! Shame on QF for leaving us out.