Occasional Contributor

I want tagless tops !

I HATE sewn in tags at top of neck. They cannot be removed by even carefully trying to cut threads.

Plus those tags are so scratchy!

I prefer to buy Liz & Me tops from Catherine's because they have tagless tops = stenciled om inside of back neck area.

Esteemed Contributor

I have lots of Croft & Barrow tops from Kohls -- no tags. Hate those tags.

Trusted Contributor

I AGREE! Several years ago I sent a ""suggestion"" to QVC asking them to make tagless clothing. I usually cut tags off as most are too scratchy. There are a number of vendors out there in the B&M who have switched to tagless.

Honored Contributor
On 10/25/2014 apple39 said:

I want tagless tops !

I HATE sewn in tags at top of neck. They cannot be removed by even carefully trying to cut threads.

Plus those tags are so scratchy!

I prefer to buy Liz & Me tops from Catherine's because they have tagless tops = stenciled om inside of back neck area.

Well, why not post your request on Angel's face book page ..... so she sees it? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Super Contributor

Some Denim and Co. have tagless tops. I'm wearing one today.

Super Contributor

I can't imagine there is anyone out here who would say they prefer tags left in. But you may not get your way.

It is expensive to stamp in the tag line and not too cost effective for most companies, and especially when the price point wouldn't warrant it. So don't hold your breath. I doubt it will be soon before you see all tops without tags.

Regular Contributor

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Doesn't it just drive you crazy when you're out and a top is scratching the back of your neck making it itchy?! I cut out most of my tags when I can.