Super Contributor

I discovered my Dream Jeannes grew as the day went on. They were fine in the am but almost hanging off by the end of the day.

Has this happened to anyone else? I like them but I did not expect this at all.{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Frequent Contributor

Hi,

Yes, mine did the same..They fit fine the first time, then after a few times looked like 3 sizes too big.

Joanne

Honored Contributor
Yes, I've had it with Dream Jeannes. Not only do they grow, but if you're a petite they fit poorly from the onset. I won't be buying any more. After a couple hours, mine look like clown pants.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor
Yes! Same thing happened with the only pair I bought... At first I thought I was losing weight!?? oh well....I've noticed a decline in quality from the Quacker line overall. That's unfortunate because it was (is?) a very popular line.
Honored Contributor
On 10/23/2014 Judge Liz said: Yes! Same thing happened with the only pair I bought... At first I thought I was losing weight!?? oh well....I've noticed a decline in quality from the Quacker line overall. That's unfortunate because it was (is?) a very popular line.

LOL, that's not good. They may figure most of us will gain weight; hence the convenient expanding waistline. Suggest to Angel they be sold with suspenders.

Respected Contributor

Nope. And I don't really believe it happens. I've been wearing Dreamjeannes for quite some time now and this ""growing"" or stretching out thing has never happened to me.

Esteemed Contributor

I've noticed a little bit of stretch but nothing that I wouldn't get with a pair of regular jeans. The waist doesn't get overly big or anything that I would find uncomfortable.

Esteemed Contributor
What I noticed with some stretching is they pick up dirt or soil and stain easy. This is my last pair. I keep replacing colors. They do not wash well. I don,t garden in them and just use when I am going out for day, but they get something on them and that is all she wrote.
Super Contributor

I have Dreamjeannes and capris in that same fabric. Never have a problem with them. I wash an dry them in the dryer with no problem. My capris are white or light colored and if I get something on them, I pretreat the stain, then wash as usual. No problem.

Esteemed Contributor
On 10/22/2014 Kachina624 said: Yes, I've had it with Dream Jeannes. Not only do they grow, but if you're a petite they fit poorly from the onset. I won't be buying any more. After a couple hours, mine look like clown pants.

I'm a petite also and same here, Kachina. They were long in the rise, full double over for me, and then they just got bigger and bigger. No more here.