Super Contributor

Seems like all of the threads from yesterday and prior were deleted !

I guess someone didn't like the majority of what was said ?? Any thoughts ??

Trusted Contributor

Re: Seems like all of the threads from yesterday and prior were deleted !

I haven't noticed any missing threads.

Respected Contributor

I see a lot of commenting period closed threads.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Super Contributor

My desktop is showing almost all of the forums, especially "Gamers" as deleted. Don't know why or what it is doing. Most all of the threads are appearing as "gone", yet this one is here.

Honored Contributor

Hi, Remee! I've answered you on other threads you started about this, but you haven't returned to those threads so I'll try here, too.

I think your browser has a problem.

My guess is you need to delete your browser's cookies, cache, website data. Then relaunch the browser. Doing that regularly can help you avoid numerous problems (I do it at least once a day). Every time they play around with this website it can cause problems.

If that doesn't work, check to be sure you have the most recent version of the browser software or try a different browser (it's best to have at least 2 different browsers on your computer for troubleshooting).

hth!Smile

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

I hope Remee sees this, or if she posts on another thread someone will help her with this problem.

Smile

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

Thanks ladies ! I do have a browser problem, but didn't know it originally. Had to switch from Chrome back to IE. Thanks for posting these messages for me, but I caught it just before returning,. You are so kind.

But the Quacker Factory poofs I mentioned weren't a result of my poor computer problems, but due to comments that weren't so flattering about some of the current designs being made. The comments were made by a varietry of old timers like myself and others who want the clothing to return more like the originals that Jeanne Bice designed, as opposed to the more current "flash and sizzle" of almost every item that Angel and Co. now bring us.

We have been told that we are free to voice our opinions on these threads, but it seems only if they are very complimentary to a host or vendor. Anything less gets "poofed" quickly in most cases, depending on the degree of the negative comments.

If it's about Lisa R., Shawn or a host, bad goes quickly, good stays.

My point is, the webmaster(s) DOES pick and choose what we get to say, even though they imply otherwise.

But thanks again for your help about my poor pc !!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}