Valued Contributor

Dear Angel, I have not purchased anything in awhile ...but there was a time when I purchased quite a bit.I am a quiet Quacker.My two favorite outfits are two -piece terrycloth pant sets.Each top has just one small design on it.The quality of these items are great.I want to buy more Quacker BUT I don't want to sparkle and shine,just have something of good quality and a little design.Thanks for listening!

Honored Contributor

This line doesn't do subtle anymore.

I thought the scarves this morning were cute, but way too over the top for my personal taste.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

And you should post this on her Facebook page. The vendors don't generally read here.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor
On 8/18/2014 VaBelle35 said:

And you should post this on her Facebook page. The vendors don't generally read here.

This. If you don't have Facebook, check the Quacker site for a customer service line and call or contact them directly.

You might want to check out Denim & Co.

Respected Contributor

I don't think there's any hope for the line IMHO. It's gone to sequins and probably won't be back in my lifetime. Too bad! Jeanne had so much pride in he creations and the line isn't the same without her influence. Not sure she would like the Karate chops either. I know I don't.

Not much difference in QF and D&C except for the ""bling"". So if I buy anything in the future I will stick to D&C.

Honored Contributor
If you don't like the glitz, try Denim & Co.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor
On 8/18/2014 Perkup said:

I don't think there's any hope for the line IMHO. It's gone to sequins and probably won't be back in my lifetime. Too bad! Jeanne had so much pride in he creations and the line isn't the same without her influence. Not sure she would like the Karate chops either. I know I don't.

Not much difference in QF and D&C except for the ""bling"". So if I buy anything in the future I will stick to D&C.

Karate chop? Are you talking about Angel's move with the dream jeannes on? I don't think that is offensive at all. And I think Jeanne would be ok with that too

Esteemed Contributor

Love the glitz and the bling. I find that QVC has something for everyone.

Super Contributor
On 9/2/2014 bonnielu said:

Love the glitz and the bling. I find that QVC has something for everyone.

HI bonnielu, I agree that QVC has something for everyone. There are many lines of clothing here to choose from. So far, my favorite is Quacker Factory

Esteemed Contributor

We all have different lifestyles and what works for one person may not work for another. This is something that I appreciate being offered. I have others very similar and they really don't go out of style.