Valued Contributor

I would love to purchase a few pairs of the DreamJeannes but the rise on all sizes of your pants are too long.

Please consider bringing in petites for us girls that would love to make a purchase.

New Contributor

I would love to buy more QF also, but most of the tops are just too long for me. I am a large and barely 5'2". Please make a few petite tops for the "vertically challenged" people!

New Contributor

PLEASE! Some of your QF customers are really petite (short), and we deserve to have some Dream Jeannes that will fit us. I am 5' 1" tall, and the DJ's in short are too long in the rise and too long in the inseam. I bought a pair when the DJ's first came out, but I had a feeling they would not work for me, and they did not. I'm short everywhere, and the DJ's were too long everywhere. Why not add a new size called "Petite Short" with a true petite rise and a 27" inseam? I, and probably a lot of other true petite QF customers, would buy every color you offered. By the way, I am a long-time Quacker Factory customer. PLEASE, do not exclude us "Petite Shorts." Why are you doing that? It just isn't fair. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}