Not applicable

Does anybody know what the Quacker Factory TSV will be on 6/20?

Respected Contributor

Re: Quacker Factory 6/20 TSV

DreamJeannes super sparkle peddle pushers for $34.94. There is a spray of multicolored rhinestones on the hem of each leg. The colors are dark indigo, black, white, royal blue, spicy orange and watermelon.

Honored Contributor

Her dream jeans run way too large. They look super comfy, but the xxs is like a medium.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

The QF clothing is designed for a older demographic. At least what I have seen. Nothing wrong with that just MHO.

Honored Contributor

I wear and I like Dreamjeannes but I only wear the basic boot cut jean. The little sparkly heart on the coin pocket is all the embellishment I can take. I just bought a pair in white. All the other styles come with embellishment! Really? Multicolored rhinestones on the leg? Yes, indeed, QF's core customer is the middle aged woman. QVC's core customer, in general, is the middle aged woman. So, there's a little vanity sizing going on. I size down in the Dreamjeannes. But to be fair to QF, all the super stretch and knit jeans advise sizing down because of the stretch in the fabric.

Contributor

Does anyone know if there will be any coordinating pieces?

I always like to get some tops

or matching items

Quack quack

Honored Contributor

They sound cute! I'll be interested, for sure!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

I got a preview e-mail. The colors are pretty, but I personally don't care for bling on the bottom of the legs. Too much.

Occasional Contributor

I love DreamJeannes and I wear a small (8-10) and I am a petite. However, the tops all run more like a tunic on me than a T so I don't buy many of tops. I bought an indigo with colored spray pedal pusher and they are gorgeous!
Super Contributor

Where's the matching jacket? They should've shown that!!