Super Contributor
TSV on June 20...pedal pushers..sorry, if I give out more info, this is gonna get poofed.
Valued Contributor
Oooh, any details? Only the item number will get proofed. But you can describe the item. Love their pedal pushers!
Super Contributor
Sure...here goes...a spray of multi-colored rhinestones at the hem....the heart on the pocket will also have multi-colored rhinestones....flat elastic waist...under $35...choice of dark indigo, black, white, royal blue, spicy orange or watermelon.
Honored Contributor
Seems like Quacker is sort of late to the party. We've seen umpteen presentations of summer pants this spring. Most people have their supply by June. I know I don't need anymore.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I LOVE my dreamjeannes, both regular boot-cut jeans and crops. But I don't always want sparkle on them. But I'm still anxious to see these.

Contributor

Got mine in black & white love them thinking of going back to get more colors. Love the sparkle of color at the bottom....

Trusted Contributor

These look very casual and kind of thin are they more substantial than they look? Also for those of you who are petite (I am 5ft) do they fit high on the waist?

Super Contributor
Gthomas: what colors are the sparkles on the hem? I may get the white and orange.