Respected Contributor

I received this today in the denim and it is a perfect fit and so cute!!! I can't believe how it looks like a denim skirt but is really so very soft and comfortable. I would recommend this for anyone that wants to wear something instead of shorts out to dinner but still wants to be casual and comfortable.

Frequent Contributor

I really like it and am watching it now. Would you suggest sticking with the same size as I wear in the Dream Jeanne Peddle pushers and Capri's? I normally go down to an XL and they are fine but wasn't sure about this one.

Thanks. I am going to pick up the white today. What a Great idea to mirror a pair of shorts with a full skirt and just not the drape in the front.

Super Contributor

I'm happy you love it but I have a stupid question. I always thought a skort was a pair of shorts, which you could see as shorts from the back (separate legs from the back), with a flap over the front to make it look like a skirt from the front. What's the point of having a full pair of shorts under a regular skirt? I don't get it.

Esteemed Contributor

The recent skorts have a skirt all around. That way it looks like you are wearing a mini skirt but are covered no matter what you do!! I love them as an option to shorts.

Respected Contributor

I don't wear skirts or dresses because they aren't comfortable to me. But shorts aren't always appropriate so I like the skort with the skirt look. Ordered the indigo one.

Honored Contributor

Skorts with the skirt all the way around is a great idea. Very cool in hot/warm weather, and appropriate wherever we go, more or less.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

I saw this skort and put it on my wish list. I don't own any Dream Jeannes, how does the sizing run?

Respected Contributor

It was a perfect fit for me and I ordered my normal size. Yes it does have the shorts under the skirt but they are very soft and you don't really even notice you have them on but you can bend down or do whatever you want and you don't have to worry about anything showing. I have other skorts that don't have the skirt all the way around but I really love this one.

Frequent Contributor
So glad you liked it. I ordered it in white and black in my normal Dream Jeanne legging size. Can't wait to get them, I needed a cute alternative to shorts for the summer and I hate skirts. Nice to have skirt look and shorts feel.
Honored Contributor

A251797 .... What I like about this skort is the length. Not too-too short. About Bermuda length (the skirt part). Very nice.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).