Super Contributor

I AM SO DONE WITH QUACKER FACTORY TOPS!

I recently ordered my first top from the Quacker Factory. I have been with QVC for quite some time now and decided to give it a try.

I ordered the tee that has a "Maine Coon" cat on the shirt. (I own two of those cats) Love them!

The shirt G R E W ----as I wore it through the day while I was visiting out of state. By the end of the day forget it.

I recently sent an email to the Q and let them know-seems like EVERY top it 100% cotton!

I let them know if they went with the 60% poly/40% cotton they would not do that.

Any opinions here?

Honored Contributor

Re: I AM SO DONE WITH QUACKER FACTORY TOPS!

I think it becomes a matter of opinion. Some folks only want 100% cotton. Others (me included) want a blend. I've got a couple of Quacker tops but only in the blend. They're quite old by now, but still look great.

Respected Contributor

A lot of people here keep asking for 100% cotton. But I prefer a blend - they resist wrinkles and seem to hold up far better than the pure cotton garments. We live in a very hot climate here, but I don't see that the all cotton things are any cooler than the blends. I usually do not buy 100% cotton in any line.

Trusted Contributor

I am so done with posts that YELL AT EVERYONE. Learn to use something other than all caps. I guess I should be happy that it didn't include !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at the end.

Respected Contributor

Why is yelling with caps a problem. You can't hear it differently unless you choose to read it aloud and scream. Is there a real ""phobia"" for folks who hate punctuation marks? Just curious. Punctaphobia?

(I only used two question marks and two periods. Okay?)

Honored Contributor

It grew? Do you mean it stretched? Being 100% cotton, maybe it'll return to form after a wash.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/14/2014 Scotnovel said:

I am so done with posts that YELL AT EVERYONE. Learn to use something other than all caps. I guess I should be happy that it didn't include !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at the end.

She capped the title, she wasn't yelling in her post. I often cap my titles for ease of reading. Do feel free to pass by any threads I originate.

If this happens to be your biggest complaint, consider life good. Smile

Super Contributor

I also prefer the blend, instead of 100% cotton.

Contributor

Count me in for blended shirts from QF. I stopped buying the all cotton. My problem with all cotton is they shrink in length. I only buy cotton/spandex. Also, the all caps in title didn't bother me one bit.
Valued Contributor

I have a Maine Coon cat (black smoke)- they are such special cats! Does your Maine Coon walk around talking all day? I swear he sounds like a human baby sometimes. He's so vocal.

Also, I ordered the 100% cotton Quacker Factory tee with three angels (I lost three family members in a year), so I thought it was so fitting for this holiday season... I agree it stretched out much more than it should have. I was so careful to wash it and dry flat, but one time it went into the dryer by mistake and it was quite short due to shrinkage.

I wear it around the house, it's very soft and comfy. I hate to spend $48 on a "house shirt" though. I called CS about a pair of Dreamjeannes I bought and they didn't hold up well. They acted so shocked about a QF item not holding up.

I like a blend for washing purposes. I like 100% cotton for it softness.