Occasional Contributor

How are Models picked for the Shows?

I have noticed that Carrie (not sure about the spelling) has not been on the Quacker Factory shows recently. Does anyone know why or how the models are picked? At first I thought maybe she was taking some time off, but then I saw her on the very next show. I really liked seeing her on Quacker Factory (along with black headed Maria and Corrin) (again, not sure about spelling). I thought they were the QF staples. I still see Maria and Corrin, wish Carrie was there too! Did she get tired of QF? I hope not and I hope to see her back soon!

Valued Contributor

Re: How are Models picked for the Shows?

I am not sure but the Red Carpet models are all tall and thin and not the regulars I am use to seeing on the Q.

Super Contributor

If you want answers to these types of questions, asking the forum readers is useless. Why do you think any of us would have the scoop on this type of information ? You should direct your questions directly to QVC, and perhaps even to Angel Smedley.

Any other answer from us would be purely assumption, opinion, or conjecture. Go to the right source.

HTH

Have a nice day. Smile

Esteemed Contributor

These questions always bug me too - how would WE ever know how QVC does this - and does that? You hit the nail on the head with that Remee! (I think this was a fishing expo to get us to talk about Kerri's not-so-perfect display on LR/SG PMS show a while ago)

Super Contributor

ft, I think you are so right, but I didn't bite either. That would be a pathetic ploy, and I don't go for that type of #$&*# !!

Occasional Contributor

Well Remee and fthunt, I was truly asking the question because people that regularly post in these threads seem to "think" they "know" everything. I asked the question b/c I truly wanted to know why Kerri was not in the QF shows anymore. Also, I was not fishing for anything! I actually had no idea about the "display" until I was reading about it in the posts....after the fact.

Some of us who ask questions and read these posts are actually genuine, kind-hearted people who don't get off by being mean and sarcastic to others! (enough said)

Trusted Contributor

Carrie was on the Quacker Factory 11:00 am show on March 27. I remember because I ordered one of shirts she was wearing.
Trusted Contributor

Want ads.
Super Contributor

Did you see Angel Smedley the other day or night? She said something about some people liking her dancing and karate kicks and then others do not.

I happen to be one of those who does not like hers or any of the others! She then said she "didn't care and was going to do it anyway" and then proceeded to make a jabbing motion at the camera and do that awful kick. OMG, she looks so hostile and what a complete turn off.

If I'd ordered anything, I'd have gone right to the account section and cancelled my order.

Honored Contributor

On 3/28/2014 Classique said:

Did you see Angel Smedley the other day or night? She said something about some people liking her dancing and karate kicks and then others do not.

I happen to be one of those who does not like hers or any of the others! She then said she "didn't care and was going to do it anyway" and then proceeded to make a jabbing motion at the camera and do that awful kick. OMG, she looks so hostile and what a complete turn off.

If I'd ordered anything, I'd have gone right to the account section and cancelled my order.

Well, that'll make you one less person at whom I have to quack!

I think the Quacker model are all buddies of Angel from her modeling days. If Angel's kick bothers anyone to the extent they'd cancel an order, I'd say they didn't much want it to begin with and she did her a favor. It could be worse...like Renee's butt jiggle.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment