New Contributor

I ordered the catitude tunic today and was overjoyed to see spandex in some shirts again. I have most of my old Quacker tops that were a cotton, spandex mix and they have held up beautifully. No shrinkage, especially in length! My wonderful sweat suits saying "Dream" and "Fabulous" have been washed enough times to dissolve them but they still look great with the spandex mix. Please go back to this instead of the all cotton. And, yes, I cheat and give them a bit of dryer time before I put them flat to dry.

I also agree with another lady who posted under this tunic that she would like to see more appliqué again. Jeanne had so many lovely pieces and they washed quite nicely.

Love the catitude!

Super Contributor

I agree about the spandex. I much prefer spandex to 100% cotton. I think they hold the shape of the garment better. By the way, welcome to the forums! Smile

Super Contributor

I have found that Angel, and the people at Quacker Factory "listen" to customers more than most other clothing vendors. They aim to please. Angel often tells people to contact her on facebook with questions, comments.

Regular Contributor

Oh yes, I so wish Quacker would offer cotton/spandex fabrications. I just can't wear the 100% cotton knit -- sinks into the curves if you know what I mean.