Occasional Contributor

Sorry ladies this line is usually so OLD fashioned. This is for ladies in their 80's Too Gawdy. I love glitz but Would never by anything Quaker factory.

Honored Contributor
I am overwhelmed with relief that you let us all know. But please elaborate- why are you sorry? What has reached your inner sensibilities to cause you to apologize for your thought? Might it be that at some level even YOU realize that your comment is totally meaningless to anyone who buys and enjoys Quacker? Could it have occurred to you that women of all ages who buy and wear Quacker- school teachers, therapists, grandmas, day care workers, just to name a few of the groups that do, realize that they are not seeking haute couture (high fashion)? Wear what you will, dear youthaddict! Wear your Little Black Dress to story time in the library children's room. Preserve your "youth". Give me a hug from a three year old any day.
Valued Contributor
Interesting that someone ALWAYS compliments one who wears QF,
Super Contributor
Sigh.
Respected Contributor

Designers come and go at QVC. The only ones who last are Denim & Co. and Susan Graver (both of whom I believe are more or less owned by QVC). The only other one that has lasted throughout the years is Quacker Factory...so someone must be buying it. It's not my taste, but I can at least appreciate the whimsy of it.

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Respected Contributor

different strokes for different folks .....

Trusted Contributor

For the most part, QF is not my style, but I have one piece that my MIL bought for me many years ago that I love and never get tired of. It looks as good today as it did when I first got it. It is a cotton knit zip front hoodie with one row of sequins all around the outside edges, in that great classic color turquoise.

If I had an abundance of money, I could go to every line at QVC and pick out at least one or two pieces and probably would be quite pleased with them.

Respected Contributor

violann, best reply in a long time.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Valued Contributor
If you're compelled to insult thousands of customers, please spell "gaudy" correctly.
Honored Contributor

Please pass the popcorn; this should be good....