Respected Contributor

Thank you so much QVC for the All Day Easy Pay!

I love it and it really helps a lot. Thanks so much! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Yes, yes, I know....a lot here don't like Easy Pay, say it's a trick and such. That's fine, no one has to agree with me. I'm just saying what I like.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Trusted Contributor

Re: Thank you so much QVC for the All Day Easy Pay!

NC, I love it, too! But now I'm sitting here looking for things to buy that I don't even need just so I can use the easy pay! haha. It's like I can't let this day go by without getting at least something. Smiley Happy I like Philosophy's Miracle Worker and go through it quickly, so I'm thinking about getting one of those Miracle Worker mega-size big boys.

Respected Contributor

I like it. Even clearance items!

Respected Contributor

There's nothing wrong with Easy Pay, it's not a trick. But it is by no means whatsover a favor or something "nice" for customers. We shouldn't be thankful to QVC, they should be thanking us. They only offer these Easy Pay days to get us to shop more. It's working for me! I'm not done yet...lol

Contributor

Hi Everyone,

I am pretty new to QVC and this is actually only my 2nd Easy Pay Day as well as to the QVC Community Form. I was with HSN for over 25 yrs and they did not have a big bonanza like this...I really enjoy it.

I have ordered so many things since becoming part of the Q that it was hard to shop for things that I really needed or "felt" like I needed. Since I knew this day was coming, I created a Wish List and pulled from there: a Bradley Bayou coat (my weight loss reward), a Dennis Basso scarf and a Jill Martin garment bag. The other 3 items on my Wish List are things that have 5 and 6 easy pays that I can always catch later.

Happy Shopping Everyone! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered this for my BIL/SIL for next Christmas. They have a son and a daughter. My MIL (BIL's Mom) knew Sam Butcher and was an avid collector. She's been gone 6 years now. Their daughter was only 2 months old when she passed away. I really think they will love it!

Honored Contributor