Respected Contributor

Alberti Popaj hosting with Nick Chavez was pure perfection! (in my opinion)

I loved, loved, LOVED watching Alberti host the one hour show with Nick Chavez. It was great, just great! Alberti let Nick talk, he didn't interrupt Nick, Nick seemed more comfortable and seemed to be having more fun...it was just wonderful to watch. I got to hear in depth detail of each product because Nick was able to explain....it was perfect. I hope Alberti is paired up with Nick again! Smile

This is just my opinion. No one has to agree with me when it comes to Alberti and/or Nick. But please, let's try to be gentle and not turn this into a bash-fest of the QVC hosts, vendors and other posters, please.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Trusted Contributor

Re: Alberti Popaj hosting with Nick Chavez was pure perfection! (in my opinion)

I agree with you..Nick was much calmer.
Esteemed Contributor

I think Nick Chavez and Alberti owe the OP commission for all the positive press posted here.

Respected Contributor

On 2/26/2015 wildcat fan said:

I think Nick Chavez and Alberti owe the OP commission for all the positive press posted here.

Wow....thank you. I'm blushing now.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Esteemed Contributor

On 2/26/2015 NC Bandwagon said:

Wow....thank you. I'm blushing now.

Seriously. . .they should at least send you flowers. Smiley Happy You convinced me to purchase some NC products--not the QVC hosts!

Trusted Contributor

I didn't the show, but sounds like a good match-up! I think Alberti does a great job on beauty shows!!

Honored Contributor

I don't know what it is with posters and interrupting...lol The show hosts aren't ornamental, they have a job and that job includes "interrupting" the vendors when they feel the vendor isn't providing the information that QVC wants the shoppers to hear. These are sales presentations, not chit chats. Anyway....I like Alberti and I like Nick and I have re-discovered his products. I don't watch much of QVC on tv anymore, so I was pleasantly surprized to find out that Nick was still selling on QVC. I thought he was gone. Alberti, new as he is, is just an amazingly good show host. He always does a great job with everything he sells. I get to see him when I wake up in the middle of the night. I think, unlike most of the female hosts, he isn't trying to be a celebrity or an entertainer. He doesn't try to impress us or make us laugh. He's relaxed and he speaks well, he's also always impeccably dressed and well groomed. Many, if not most, of the industry's male show hosts can learn a lesson from Alberti when it comes to comes to the importance of keeping their hands unblemished and well groomed. Everything shows on today's big butt high def tv's...lol I imagine if Nick was "calmer" and more controlled, it's because Alberti keep the focus on the product.

Respected Contributor

On 2/26/2015 NC Bandwagon said:

Wow....thank you. I'm blushing now. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Seriously. . .they should at least send you flowers. Smiley Happy You convinced me to purchase some NC products--not the QVC hosts!

I did?...Really? Wow..well, I hope your new Nick Chavez products work out well for you. Thanks again for the compliment. Smile

In all seriousness, I don't really want anything from them. It's just a joy for me to talk about them.

Esteemed Contributor

I woke and seen they were on and I accidently fell back to sleep...dang...what I saw was great....Nick is the only beauty show I will watch...he is always so delightful and hands down Alberti is one great Host....no matter what he is selling....so versatile....

Respected Contributor

On 2/26/2015 spud188 said: I agree with you..Nick was much calmer.

I noticed a calmer Nick also. I enjoyed the show alot. Alberti is wonderful asset to Q. No matter the product, he does an excellent job. I heard Nick say to him something about him being a prior beauty product rep, or something like that. Anyone else catch that???