Esteemed Contributor

Anyone else see Sharon paired with Kerstin this morning? I am definitely a Sharon fan, (often relegated to gourmet food shows) and I also like Kerstin, in doses. It was an interesting pairing with Sharon filling in for David.

I've seen Sharon paired with a few of the younger hosts, and she is always the foundation and rock, reining them in when necessary, and I've seen her scold a few times, professionally. Kerstin is fine, but gets flighty, but then Sharon appears and grounds the show with her presentations, always the pro. Just my view of an interesting mix but want to give Sharon her experienced kudos.

Honored Contributor
It was a good pairing.
Honored Contributor

I like Kerstin, with or without others. I turned Sharon off after about 5 min. Just not a host I enjoy watching very much.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor
I enjoy Sharon but no Kerstin...too much personal information
Esteemed Contributor
Not a fan of Kerstin,she talks way too fast and is too full of herself. IMO.
Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

I don't care for either one.

Respected Contributor

I think Sharon does a great job no matter what she is presenting/selling. I also think she is a very attractive lady.

Honored Contributor
On 2/21/2015 pupwhipped said:

I think Sharon does a great job no matter what she is presenting/selling. I also think she is a very attractive lady.

I agree. I've always thought she should do more cosmetic/fashion shows and kick off some TSVs. Just not too crazy about her on the Food Fest shows.

Honored Contributor

Sharon's a doll and a real pro, I saw some of that show today and I agree Sharon was great, Kirsten I can do without. I think that woman is such a phony, I wouldn't buy anything she was selling.

Esteemed Contributor

David wasn't on again?? Did they say where he was....that's two of his shows in a row he was MIA..... Wednesday and now today....