Honored Contributor

I love the new shipping. Just did my first order and cost and timing were excellent.

Yes, I can imagine that for someone who buys a lot, a lot, Amazon Prime is better, but I don't make 33 purchases a year and that's what Prime means - 33 QVC purchases until you reach FREE. Years ago when I was buying far more than I do now, I still didn't often buy that many times.

Good deal, QVC.

Honored Contributor

Thank you. I too think it's more than fair. Not sure why it's getting so many complaints.

Honored Contributor

I have decided to just give in and face it... rarely do I get much of a break on heavy stuff except thru Amazon Prime. The Q pricing for shipping is fair for me. The mail systems are way slow no matter what... except Amazon...

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

I'm not a big returner so I think it will work for me too. I think those who order one of each shirt or handbag fully intending on returning all but one might think twice...

Honored Contributor

It is just fine, until you have to make a return.

Honored Contributor

It's what people were asking for and STILL they complain. If they shopped more carefully and thought about what they were buying and stopped buying things "just to see it"; their returns wouldn't be so high. I think $3 is an amazing s&h charge and it doesn't even apply to me because I use Usps whenever it's available on an item. However, that charge has been reduced also.

Honored Contributor

I don't order much anymore so it works for me also. Occasionally I will order clothing in two sizes and return one but not that often.

Regular Contributor

the other day I was going to purchase a strand of small lights..and I wanted to buy 3 sets..usually I woulda got a break on shipping but now I would have had to pay the initial $5.00 plus two more $15.00 to ship something light and small wasn't worth it to me. too many places offer free shipping to get ripped like that. I agree the $3.00 seems fine if your buying a ring, etc. but my experience w/ the lights didn't. I didn't buy them.

Respected Contributor

There will always be the complainers unless it's FREE. Some people will never be happy. And Prime is OK if, like you said, you purchase a LOT. I also noticed the items available on Prime aren't always the cheapest either - they have to pay for that free shipping somehow, and some items will cost you more to make up for it.

Honored Contributor
I think it will workout fine for me. The no savings on shipping multiple items may turn out to be an issue. I don't return a lot, so an occasional no refund of original shipping should be minimal.