Super Contributor

I just received an automated/mass email from QVC urging to me "shop my wish list". This is too funny since I am one the many that seemed to be locked out of their wish list. I received an email from them yesterday saying they are aware of the problem and "are working on it". Guess what Q, I'd love to shop my wish list if only you would let me...{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

I've gotten those several times (the shop your wish list thing), though I didn't have problems yesterday getting into my particular list. Who knows - there must be some pre-set level whereby the reminder gets sent out, and clearly, if there is no analysis of trends (which may explain why you couldn't get in), businesses operate in the dark. Data mining.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

For one, I didn't even know there was a wishlist! But for two, I would certainly shop it if they'd give me a discount, even 10% coupon or free ship code would get me to purchase a few things I want to try.

Honored Contributor

It's funny enough they're encouraging you to buy things on your wishlist. Talk about picking low-hanging fruit. But to be locked out of it at the same time is priceless. Sounds like the marketing group laid an egg.

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/18/2015 HappyDaze said:

For one, I didn't even know there was a wishlist! But for two, I would certainly shop it if they'd give me a discount, even 10% coupon or free ship code would get me to purchase a few things I want to try.

HappyDaze

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Don't hold your breath on that one

Honored Contributor

I've actually just put a few "last clicks" items in my wish list. Since I've given up shopping for lent, I expect they will still be there in 6 weeks as have other items I've had in my "wish list" for a very, very long time with no reduction in price.

Honored Contributor

Yep, as of today, I can't get to mine either... It just keeps saying 'please try again'... Yea, right, nothing better to do here than keep trying to access a QVC wishlist, when the problem is clearly not resolved at THEIR end...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor
On 2/18/2015 ValuSkr said:

It's funny enough they're encouraging you to buy things on your wishlist. Talk about picking low-hanging fruit. But to be locked out of it at the same time is priceless. Sounds like the marketing group laid an egg.

As they so often do.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Regular Contributor
Stop complaining