Frequent Contributor

That is all...he's awesome - so enjoy his presentations, personality and wit!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Contributor

I totally agree with the OP. David is easy to listen to, respectful of his history with Joan, "in the know" on all they have done through the years, and informative. Joan would be SO very proud of him -- and I just bet she is!

Valued Contributor

Me, too! He knows how to explain all the details needed to help us make a decision on whether to buy something or not.....very good at his jobSmile

Valued Contributor

He is doing a fantastic job, I really enjoy his shows. It seems to me that it's getting just a wee bit easier as time goes by. I really miss Joan but she certainly chose the right person to help, never thinking the business would be without her in 2015. Good job David!!!!!

Trusted Contributor
David is superb at his job ~ no arrogance ~ a true gentleman! He's so genuine ~ love him!!!
Esteemed Contributor

He is such a pleasant person to watch and listen to...so personable...interesting..informative...

I am so glad he is continuing the Joan line.....

Respected Contributor

Super Contributor

Totally agree. David is fantastic, and I love watching him. Could not be doing a better job of continuing Joan's vision.

Valued Contributor
On 2/2/2015 Chrissy76 said:

Totally agree. David is fantastic, and I love watching him. Could not be doing a better job of continuing Joan's vision.

He seems to be so gracious,and knowledgeable,and has a positive attitude,which I enjoy!

Valued Contributor

I really really love to watch David Dangle also. He is great and it looks like there will be many new fantastic things coming in the future from him on behalf of JR; can't wait to watch and buy!! So glad this line is continuing under David's watchful eye and input!