Valued Contributor

I think Bob Mackie,with Antonella,is gold! I watched the 2 hour show,and had a smile on my face the entire time.I love Bob,and Antonella is becoming one of my favorites.Thanks QVC,for putting them together.It was so informative and so much fun!!

Honored Contributor

You are so right. I have never seen Bob so loose and free as he was in that show. Antonella brings out the best in him. Usually his shows are very professional and reserved (which are fine and I have always enjoyed).

I think the thing I like about it is Antonella that she is genuinely interested in getting to know him and asks him lots of questions about the products and his process for designing and is really getting to know the man behind the brand. Plus she also likes to ask the dishy questions about celebrities. She has no shame! When she asked him if he sits down to draw if he just goes straight through or if he stops and starts I thought I was going to die with that exchange. Bob has a great sense of humor.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Also the whole exchange about ""I can only draw so many cabbage roses.""

It was a great show.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I like Bob with everyone. He was on late (unusual for him) the other night. Then again early in the morning. He was kind (as always) but said he was tired.

He seems like a very lovely man.

Valued Contributor

It was enjoyable! Antonella is so likeable and he is such a gentleman.

Honored Contributor

Sometimes I wonder why he still comes on. I would venture a guess he was thinking that after being on late the other night and then early with Jane the next morning.

This was unusual for him. Yet he was smiling and calm and his usual gentleman self.

I would guess he does it for several reasons. I think he produces (or some form) one or more plays or company shows. They take money.

I have some of his clothes and love them.

Honored Contributor

The whole world smiles with you.

Regular Contributor

I think Bob Mackie is great with anyone, but yes, they are cute together.

I would love to have lunch with Bob...he is so delightful.

Trusted Contributor

It was a great show ~ he is a true gentleman! Antonella seems like so much fun!

Honored Contributor
I found Antonella's constant braying to be intrusive and distracting as was her constant interrupting. I thought the show was a disaster. I used to really like her; not so these days. He deserved better.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment