Respected Contributor

Returning more than one item in same box?

I just spoke to customer service and was told I could put more than one like item in the same box. E.g. in the past I never did this. This week I have a lot of holiday returns. CS said you could put jewelry with jewelry, clothes with clothes, etc. I have two bathrobes; one from Carol Hochman, one from Stan Herman. They just didn't look good enough for gifting.

Please advise!

Honored Contributor

Re: Returning more than one item in same box?

I do this all the time. I put jewelry, make up, clothing all together in the same box. I have never had a problem.

Trusted Contributor

I did it before and was only credited with one item. I called CS to resolve and was told to write the number of items enclosed on the top of the box.

Honored Contributor

I've done this too but it's been only like items in one package. I haven't done this for awhile though. But this has been talked about in the past. I would bundle if I needed to. I've never had any problems either.

Valued Contributor

Be very careful with putting multiple items in one box.If you have read some previous threads about this,many times the person who opens the box,seems to log in one item,especially when it comes to small items like jewelry.Also,if you are using the QVC RETURN STICKERS,there are 1 Sticker per return and are logged in the POST OFFICE or UPS that way.So, it looks like you only have 1 item in the box,even though there are 2 or 3..You can have a problem if you have someone who is opening the boxes and doesn't do there job....

So, I really don't know what to tell you. I agree about putting multiple items in one box,but you are taking a risk?????

Honored Contributor

I ship similar things together and have had no problems.
Trusted Contributor

I write on the return label on outside carton the number of pieces that are in the carton. I usually only return same type items in the carton. I thought there was different addresses for jewelry, clothing and home items...maybe I am wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

if they are all going to the same address....I put them together...just make sure where it is going or it will get lost in the flood of returns and it will take forever to get your money back...

Valued Contributor

I would not, if it gets messed up the mistake will haunt you
Trusted Contributor

I always note on the front of package how many order numbers are enclosed. If I have more than two, I will also enclose an 8" x 11" piece of paper with order numbers and item numbers. Have not had a problem. QVC seems to have centralized their return centers - most seem to go to the same address now.