Respected Contributor

I haven't received it for 2 months....called CS and of course there is no reason that I should not be getting it.

Is it still online? I can't find it.

TIA

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

I know, I got an email from the guy who is the editor that I should just use the link he sent me going forward. He doesn't know why my paper copy stopped being mailed. He said I should be getting an email every month with a link. I also don't get the email. He said that I need to change my settings on my account. They were already set to receive promotional emails, so that wasn't helpful either.

The Insider is external now, you can't get to it by searching for it on this site and logging in like we could in the past.

They should be able to email you the link. That's what they did for me.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

Thanks VaBelle.....I didnt' get an email (don't think I did)....but I'll go look again.

I much prefer the hard copy.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Respected Contributor

I just checked my email......stopped getting emails about the Inside Q in October.

Honored Contributor

1-800-553-6825 is the Inside Q Customer Service # (you don't want to call regular customer service as they have no clue about this).

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

You can also try QVCInsider@QVC.com

That's how I got through to Troy who was NOT HELPFUL. LOL

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN