Contributor

Just Gotta Say - LOVIN' THE QVC CHRISTMAS PROGRAMMING

I've always enjoyed the holiday segments - but this year, in particular, what I've seen so far is just great. Maybe it's the mood I'm in.

Right now watching the Westchester Christmas Parade - and enjoying every second. Looks like a great town with great people

Last night at 2 a.m. caught Jill & Mom in the kitchen.

Followed by Dan Wheeler w/Willie Nelson. Should have gone to sleep, but the show was just too good turn off.

OMG - the audience at QVC that day sure did WIN THE LOTTERY!!! Concert tickets cost a fortune - and seats up front and personal?? Fuhgeddaboutit!!!!

Outstanding program.

I'm not spending what I did at QVC now that I'm older - but one thing hasn't changed.......

I LOVE QVC!!!

Wishing a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone at QVC who bring QVC into our homes all year round.

Isabella4ever

Trusted Contributor

Re: Just Gotta Say - LOVIN' THE QVC CHRISTMAS PROGRAMMING

Yes, I really enjoyed it too. We were home most of the holiday and had QVC on in the background. They did an excellent job this year. Thank you QVC!!

Super Contributor

Jill really does well with her show...she could have a show on national TV she is that good.
Super Contributor

Sorry guys I gotta disagree. It was dull as dishwater. I'm not in their town, I have no interest in Christmas parades and If I want to hear Willie Nelson or Barry Manilow I'll buy a CD or turn on a VH1 Classic or MTV Classic. In my view I am glad I turned it off, no I vote thumbs down on it.

Honored Contributor

I thought it was really boring. I didn't have it on much, but I saw that they were doing the parade, and I saw a little bit of Dolly Parton and Barry Manilow. I changed channels as soon as I saw what they were doing. I would much prefer seeing the hosts and hearing about their Christmas traditions or watch them cook like they've done in years past.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

It seemed that every time I clicked on the Q while cooking it was that parade. Not too exciting.

Frequent Contributor

Boring
Trusted Contributor

I briefly tuned in midday and wasn't interested in any of the features...I recall past years being better produced...more interesting...

Trusted Contributor

I've enjoyed all the programming, but it seems to be very limited and therefore repetitive ~ very much enjoyed segments with Jill, Amy, Courtney and a short bit with Mary Beth. The singers were all interesting and entertaining ~ Wiilie, Barry, Dolly, Train. I would have liked to have seen more hosts/vendors involved. I remember watching Joan Rivers reading a Christmas story to some children ~ I think this year's could have been more varied, maybe next year .
Esteemed Contributor

irish.....I remember when Joan was reading to the children...wouldn't it have been nice if they showed it this year....

I prefer seeing just the Hosts telling about their traditions...cooking with their children...things more personal...I didn't mind the parade...but wasn't interested in seeing the celebrities as I had seen them when they first came to the Q....