Honored Contributor

Anyone else watch Jimmy's show and notice that his Christmas give-aways for the first two nights seem to be right from QVC's big vendors???

Monday night - BOSE Bluetooth

Tuesday night - Vitamix

Hope I remember to watch tomorrow to see if the run continues.

Super Contributor

Re: Jimmy Fallon shops the Q?

You can buy those brands lots of places in the store and onlline.

Honored Contributor

. ThOn 12/16/2014 Kathleen said:

You can buy those brands lots of places in the store and onlline.

I'm not housebound. I know that. Just a funny thought.

Sorry you thought I was serious about where they'd actually come from.

To be totally serious, I'd think they were donated by the companies. What better publicity than to donate to the Tonight Show audience - and probably no co-incidence that the first night of the give-away, the Queen of give-aways was on the show!

Esteemed Contributor

I watch Fox 29 News everyday....and Mike (darn I can't remember his last name) talks about shopping on the Q. all the time....he purchases for himself and he has items sent to his two daughters who live in other states....I think its cute how he openly talks about watching and buying from the Q......

Honored Contributor

On 12/17/2014 circles said:

I watch Fox 29 News everyday....and Mike (darn I can't remember his last name) talks about shopping on the Q. all the time....he purchases for himself and he has items sent to his two daughters who live in other states....I think its cute how he openly talks about watching and buying from the Q......

We'd probably be surprised by who really shops the Q.

I just thought it was pretty funny that the products posters here complain about so often are the very ones they chose for give-aways. With the popularity of Jimmy's show as well as its target age group, they've got to have a huge line-up of vendors wanting to get their names on the air. And what did they choose? QVC style. Not that I seriously thought they bought it from QVC.

Honored Contributor

I think it's just a Falloncy.

Honored Contributor

On 12/17/2014 millieshops said:
On 12/17/2014 circles said:

We'd probably be surprised by who really shops the Q.

I just thought it was pretty funny that the products posters here complain about so often are the very ones they chose for give-aways. With the popularity of Jimmy's show as well as its target age group, they've got to have a huge line-up of vendors wanting to get their names on the air. And what did they choose? QVC style. Not that I seriously thought they bought it from QVC.

I don't know... It's one thing to win one as a prize and listen to a few minute blurb about it... It's altogether something different to see a steady diet of multl-hundred dollar appliances constantly programmed to the near exclusion of much else...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

You DO know that BOSE AND Vitamix are big ticket items everywhere, don"t you? My husband has boughten 2 different Bose bluetooth speakers, neither one from the Q

Respected Contributor

I think this is all leading up to Lisa Robertson taking over as the host of The Tonight Show.

Just kidding . . . I just wanted to add to the facetiousness and sarcasm of it all . . .

Honored Contributor

Instead of QVC, it could've come from Macy's, Costco...lots of big box vendors carry those popular brands.