Super Contributor

or has QVC become incredibly repetitive and boring? I still enjoy seeing the old hosts, I've been shopping since CVN days, but it's painful to watch them trying to be excited about hum-drum products.

I still buy from QVC, but, watch ... not so much.

Valued Contributor

Ditto....I too have been with them since CVN and it always seems like this time of year they have to get excited about blah products...i.e. flashlights.

However, I think as we get older, the same is true of the B&M stores. I go in and see the same old same old in Macys....lots of gift items. Also, and I speak only of myself, as I get older I don't shop as much.

Honored Contributor

It is SO not just you. The forums are filled with threads and posts from those expressing similar discontent... QVC has become wretched, and painful to watch. I've pretty much given up on even trying. I'm so tired of seeing the same stale items presented in an endless rotation of boredom. It really is a shame what current management has reduced this company to being and you know, I don't care how much it might be 'working for them'. As a customer, my concern is whether it's working for me, and it isn't.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Thanks for the input. Glad to know I'm not alone!!

When I have time to shop QVC on-line, I find lots of interesting things tucked in there. It's a shame that those things aren't advertised to much. Perhaps they don't have the quantity.

Respected Contributor

All they need now is to get the Invicta Watch account.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

You aren't alone. They really need to add more products in all areas. I can see selling some products for a number of years, but after awhile they don't need to be on air every week.

They have thousands and thousands of really nice products that never make it on air, and I don't get why, when we just see the same brands, or worse yet, the exact same items over and over and over and over.

Esteemed Contributor
On 12/7/2014 golfcartrider said:

OMG...! Now that would be the straw that broke the camel's back for me!

Honored Contributor
On 12/7/2014 kittymomNC said:
On 12/7/2014 golfcartrider said:

OMG...! Now that would be the straw that broke the camel's back for me!

That particular channel just needs to change their name to the Invicta Watch channel!