Honored Contributor

Thank you for the way the Luminara candle was packaged!

I recently ordered H203158. What a joy it was to unpack the candle and not have to deal with styrofoam pieces that stick to everything. Instead there was a nice heavy plastic sleeve I will be able to store the candle in when the holidays are over. I almost dreaded getting into the box because I knew what (I thought) I was about to face with messy styrofoam. I got a pleasant surprise when I opened it. I hope more items are packaged like this in the future! Smile

Contributor

Re: Thank you for the way the Luminara candle was packaged!

beach-mom, I believe you've answered a question I had about the Luminara candles. I didn't know if I was supposed to take the plastic sleeve off the candles. I ordered two sets of 2 with the ribbon running around them. I left it on, just to be safe, but you seem to indicate that it's okay to take it off. Anyone else want to weigh in on this?

Honored Contributor

Re: Thank you for the way the Luminara candle was packaged!

How are those luminara candles? I LOVE flameless candles and just saw these Luminara ones when I was googling them. I am particularly interested in the 360 degree ones they have. They are pricey but if they look even more realistic than the non- faux flame, flickering type flameless candles, I'd like to try them.