Respected Contributor

I have used the Dalton concealer for a few years; I do not use a lot so it lasts and lasts and for me is the most natural looking concealer out there.

I went to re-order and could not find Dalton products listed. Then one day I happened to see Doris Dalton presenting an item (not the concealer) and it was listed as Doll 10. Not sure why the name change but I was happy to be able to order my favorite concealer!!

Super Contributor

There was a lot of discussion here on the boards when the name change first happened. Sorry you missed that, but glad you found your products.

Honored Contributor

I don't recall what the reasoning was behind the name change though I do recall the discussion... Maybe someone can refresh our memories. I seem to remember something about Doll 10 being the name her products sell under in Europe.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor
I may be wrong but I thought it was a conflict of the name Dalton being used in Europe/other markets. Doll 10 is a close approximation of Dalton if you say it fast enough and, perhaps, close enough that previous Dalton users can figure it out. Again just my take on what I've read and I could certainly be wrong.
Trusted Contributor

Dalton in Europe is a name in ceramic products.

Respected Contributor

Generally, the company gets a "cease and desist" letter from another firm of the same name, and rather than fight it, they change the name. Funny that it sounds the same, that was clever!