Regular Contributor
Beyond frustrated! I bought $400 in gift cards and got the $100 in bonus cards. The bonus cards were converted to q credits without a hitch, but customer service can't for the life of them figure out what's up with the $400 card. It reads closed/invalid. Four half hour calls to customer service and one call to cash star and no luck. No one knows. They're supposedly emailing someone else, so I have to call AGAIN tomorrow. Three hours hours of my time should be worth something. Just needed to vent...
Frequent Contributor

Re: E-Gift card difficulties

Sorry about your frustration. This happened to me the last time they offered the same offer months ago. What worked for me was that a representative from the gift card company created a 3 way call with herself, a rep from QVC and myself stating I indeed had purchased several hundreds worth of gift cards. The gift card rep also stated that invalid status happens ALOT!!!! I was finally able to make my purchases within minutes. Not sure why they hadn't figured out why this keeps happening....Good luck and happy shopping!!!