Regular Contributor

I just saw Carolyn Gracie on the show selling Ellen's things (with Tonya, Ellen isn't here tonight), and Carolyn looks wonderful. Her haircut is shorter, and her dress is very slimming and flattering. I'm almost certain she's lost weight, too - quite a bit! Anyone else see that?

Share your tips and tricks with us, please Carolyn! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor
Carolyn mentioned about a month ago that she was working with a trainer. I think she's really pretty and is looking fabulous.
Honored Contributor

I was flipping through the channels and saw Carolyn....I love her haircut....it looks great on her...I would love to have hair even half as thick as hers! I think the dress looks great on her; she does look slimmer.

Trusted Contributor
I think so too. She is just a natural, lovely woman. Nothing seems phony about her. Love her hair also
Esteemed Contributor

Loved the show and Carolyn did look fabulous. She is a perfect pairing to work with Ellen. I always enjoyed Tonya when she was on HGTV, but they could leave her off of Ellen's show. IMO, she added nothing to the program.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

I really like Carolyn and enjoy her as a host. Though they're very little alike at all, once Lisa departs, Carolyn will be one of the few remaining hosts I will continue to watch.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor
I love Carolyn's hairstyle. I can't see that she has lost any weight.
Super Contributor
I was shocked when Carolyn mentioned a few months ago that she is the oldest female host. To me, she looks a lot younger than some of the female hosts that are her junior. And it seems so effortless.
Respected Contributor

She looks good with shorter hair.

Trusted Contributor

Carolyn was VERY hyper tonight, in all her shows. She was overly excited about every product and "surprised" at details that she has presented many times. She was singing and squealing often.

The dress was a good choice for her. She looked good in it as long as she did not turn sideways to the camera. I do not notice that she has lost any weight. She declared that she is a "size 14".

Carolyn usually wears thick scarves and layers of clothing as if the studio is always cold. Today, when the temperature dipped into the 40-50s, she wears a sleeveless dress. I couldn't figure that one out. The color blocking was good on her.