Super Contributor

Mary Beth Roe looks so nice tonight.

Normally don't watch jewelry shoes but clicked on and the TV was tuned to QVC.

Mary Beth looks very nice, as usual. She is aging so well... I mean, she's what, 50? She looks so similar to when she started at QVC -- and looks like herself, not a caricature of her younger self.

A very gracious and poised woman, too. She is probably the one host who has managed to maintain a clam and dignified persona despite the hard sell/huckster approach QVC has adopted over the years. By contrast to David, JRT Jill and others. (And I like them, but now I feel like I'm watching a carnival barker when they are on. Not so with Mary Beth.)

Respected Contributor

Re: Mary Beth Roe looks so nice tonight.

MB does look really pretty tonight. She's my favorite host and always has been. She's got class and not fake at all.

Esteemed Contributor

She is the epitome of the term ""A Lady""

Esteemed Contributor

She is a doll !!

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Super Contributor

You can tell she is genuine. Beautiful, sweet lady. I admire her very much.

Honored Contributor

I'm sure she does. She's a lovely host. Unfortunately, the Q isn't selling anything I'm interested in buying today, so even two hours of pricey diamond chips set in silver wasn't really enough to induce me to tune in and look... and I'm certainly not interested in that fan. Maybe, when or if the Q gets off this endless merry-go-round of repetitive product presentations, they'll have something worth tuning in to see.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I think MB has great presence ....sounds silly but got so tired of seeing hosts slumped over a table; she sits up like she is awake and interested in the vendor or the item....class act.

Valued Contributor

ITA I think MBR is 55 and is aging well. Think Carolyn said she was 56 and she has a beautiful face and looks much younger too.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm sure she did, I always enjoy Mary Beth's presentations but like StevieB, nothing on the program guide was of any interest so I haven't even turned Q on today.

Respected Contributor

She just has a different approach to a different audience is all. She's still a QVC salesperson (lady or not). Her approach does not appeal to me (can I just tell you). And I can't stand that whispering under her breath .... oooo, ahhhh, wow wow wow. That's just as phony as some of the other hosts' lines, and yes they all have them.