Not applicable

FYI Corporate reads our Reviews

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} In October, I experienced the worst purchase I have ever made from QVC. I had purchased before but was not happy. I made a point to express my opinion in an honest review. I expressed the insult that I felt QVC had given to me when the product was sent. It was a let down to me that needed to be shared.

The next day, I received an email from QVC stating that the full amount of the purchase was going to be refunded to me.

NOW THAT IS THE Q WE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

nancy1423, Kentucky

Super Contributor

Re: FYI Corporate reads our Reviews

I got that e mail also. I've been with the Q since the 80's from the beginning and it was the first time I had a bad product and I wrote something. They refunded also . GREAT!

Honored Contributor

Good for the Q. I honestly think they try very hard. I've had my share of awful products and am not shy about calling customer service and complaining no matter what the timing. I've also been a customer since (practically) QVC's inception and remember when the products were absolute quality and the Quality Control people would go over returns with care.....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

QVC would have never allowed that review to be posted I would think. I can't even get them to post a one star review simply saying ""I did not the product""! Glad they read them but they should allow them to be posted as well.

Valued Contributor

I surely do hope they read them! I was appalled today to read a review of a Joan Rivers jacket. The reviewer wore it to work, got compliments, but then said she'd decided to return it. I wonder how she re-attached the tags; oh, probably didn't bother. When I receive something, I try it on and decide right away whether to keep or not. I don't wear it out and about and see what others think about it.

Honored Contributor

Nice to know, now if they'd only read and heed our feedback about the lousy programming and product mix...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

They refunded your money without you returning the product?

Esteemed Contributor

I never doubted that they read reviews. Every company does. That's part of the reason the review section is there. All companies want feedback.

It's nice that they reached out to you, though!

Kiss

Super Contributor

I knew this from years ago. Doesn't bother me one bit. They created these forums to get a pulse on their consumer's, would expect them to read it since they moderate it. No big deal.

Super Contributor

On 11/1/2014 Zita said:

I surely do hope they read them! I was appalled today to read a review of a Joan Rivers jacket. The reviewer wore it to work, got compliments, but then said she'd decided to return it. I wonder how she re-attached the tags; oh, probably didn't bother. When I receive something, I try it on and decide right away whether to keep or not. I don't wear it out and about and see what others think about it.

I don't understand why you were "appalled" that this lady wore her jacket to work and returned it. And when you return an item you don't have to reattach the tags,etc. I see you've been with QVC at least since 2011. Surely you've heard the hosts encourage you to use ANY product up as it is intended for the full 30-day trial period, then if you need to return it you may. That includes shoes, clothes and EVERYTHING QVC sells. Makeup, Breezies, PJ's, handbags, shoes, jewelry, etc....

In light of that, wearing a jacket to work and finding out it doesn't work for you is the reason that 30-day period exists. Guess you just have never used it for yourself for the purposes in which it is intended.