Contributor

I received an email listing some outlet prices. Pants were $5.99 and every other thing was discounted drastically!!!! I have never been to a QVC outlet....are these items considered "seconds," something obviously wrong with them??? And if not, why doesn't QVC sell them online; they would surely get more sales...please enlighten me.

Honored Contributor

I have a closet full of Q outlet clothes, jewelry too!!! One in Rehoboth Del is best, totally tax free.

Contributor
I love the outlets. I get many many clothes. Just the other day I got four pair of pants for $30---all are still sold on line for full price. Last month I got Lori Grenier's newer jewelry armoire for somewhere around $160---and it was already assembled and perfect, no nicks or scratches. Love it there.
Contributor

Thanks for giving me the heads up. Sounds like you ladies are getting killer deals!!! Wish there was an outlet near us. Thanks again!!

Valued Contributor

They also have good deals on different days of the week.

I think most things are returns; most of the clothes are kind of wrinkled and do not always look too great. Its pretty shocking, actually, to see the stuff "up close."

There's always big stacks of pots and pans and dishes, VPH and Christmas stuff. And a lot of handbags!

Trusted Contributor

Great deals! I live near the one in Lancaster and clothing is tax-free in PA too.

It's a lot of fun to see stuff that was on air and you get the chance to touch it and really figure out if it's what you want. You also still have the 30-day return policy! I think some people go in and see the high ticket prices and leave. But I think everything is at least 50% off that price and sometimes more.

Come visit beautiful Lancaster, PA to tour and shop. We're known for both!!

{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

KJPA