Esteemed Contributor

I'm really enjoying Lisa's Christmas shows!

I watched Lisa's Christmas show last week, and have been very much enjoying her show tonight. She's given me so many ideas about decorating, and I love to decorate for Christmas. I don't think I can have the QVC set, but I can do my own version! I have lots of decorations, so I haven't purchased anything, but I'm getting excited to start decorating. Also, I didn't know she has videos on QVC that show how to decorate a mantel, a table, the trees, etc. (Actually I think they're on Youtube, but you get to them through QVC?) I'm looking forward to taking time to watch some of those and get more ideas. I may just start getting out some of my decorations to take stock of what I have and get some brand new ideas! I'm not a Lisa "fanatic", but I like her, and I'll miss her particular brand of humor when she's gone!

Regular Contributor

Re: I'm really enjoying Lisa's Christmas shows!

I agree. I'm not a natural at decorating at all, but after watching her shows and videos last year, I was able to turn my house into a winter wonderland. I got so many ideas, and realized I could do a good job. When my family came over they couldn't believe how beautiful it was. Now I'm excited about decorating!

Super Contributor

I agree. She is doing a great job giving ideas. Enjoyable . After minimal the last few years. I think I will change it up and spice it up.
Esteemed Contributor

I haven't bought anything, but I really like those little white owls. I'm so tempted! (I wish they would hurry up and sell out before I give in!) {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Regular Contributor

The way she describes and shows everything makes you want to try new things. And the owls are too cute. I think I need a set.

Respected Contributor

I like Lisa and her stuff, but I just found out that she has to leave for her own welfare. While showing the owls, she turned sideways and showed her b-tt and really weird smile. Just like a Kim K selfie! Good Christmas chuckle.

Honored Contributor

Just for grins I flipped over...those little owls are cute! I might be weird, but..within this beautiful holiday set. all I can see are those crazy tan wedge sandals she loves to wear with everything. Would love to see her in velvet holiday/winter attire...pretty.

Trusted Contributor

Hmmmm. I stopped in now and then, but not a fan of the all-gold or all-silver style of decorating. It may be "lovely," but not my style --just seems too cold. The owls are creepy.
Contributor

I just ordered the silver cherubs. They are totally not my style, but I thought they looked cute. I hope I don't regret it.
Contributor

Love Lisa's Christmas Show tonight...her ideas were wonderful. Everything looked so wonderfully Victorian...wired shiny ribbons, chocolate glass ornaments and fluffy owls peeking out between the branches...just my cup of tea. I enjoy Santa and snowmen...but as I get older I'd to replace my old Christmas decorations with this more sophisticated look. Thank you Lisa and QVC...bring us more!