Frequent Contributor

When people comment on hosts negative or positive, I rarely see anything about Rachel. Just want to say I think she is terrific. Poised, nice voice, provides good product descriptions, genuine, always dresses appropriately, good energy without being over the top.

Super Contributor

is Rachel the girl with the red crop cut ? If so i agree adorable

Respected Contributor

I think Rachel is funny, entertaining, smart and always provides great information on the products. She does ALL of it well, beauty, fashion, jewelry! Would love to see Rachel in more prime time!

Honored Contributor

I recall her from NBC local channel 4 when I lived in So. Cal. When she first came to Q, I found her loud and obnoxious and refused to watch her for a long time. I saw her again recently and she has gone back to her "old self" and I found her pleasant to watch.

Super Contributor

She is actually one of the ones who are knowledgeable and gives product facts. I do enjoy her.

Esteemed Contributor
On 10/19/2014 Love my grandkids said:

I recall her from NBC local channel 4 when I lived in So. Cal. When she first came to Q, I found her loud and obnoxious and refused to watch her for a long time. I saw her again recently and she has gone back to her "old self" and I found her pleasant to watch.

Interesting...that is exactly what I thought when she was still a "new" host. I recently saw her presenting and noticed that she had toned down the voice volume. She is knowledgeable about the products and I enjoy watching her shows.

Valued Contributor

I really like Rachel. I don't see why Rachel, Gabrielle and Jennifer aren't on more in the daytime. I like Alberti also. Then we have to endure Valley Girl Courtney and motor mouth Albany. I often wonder if management even tunes in to watch these shows. I order more on the internet than actually watching a show. I'm tired of the constant yapping over the guests.

Honored Contributor

There were plenty of not so rave reviews about Rachel when she first appeared on the Q, mine included. I really don't enjoy her presentations even now, but it doesn't make me change the channel.

Super Contributor

can someone give her a cough drop and a shot of brandy, ease her voice and calm her down

Super Contributor

There have been threads about Rachel. Some of them were critical. I didn't care for her when she was the third musketeer on Pat & Jayne's AM show. Those shows were out of control (too much laughter playing around, not providing details on products etc.) Otherwise, when she hosts alone, she doesn't leave an impression on me. She just seems kind of blah. Not sure how that would make her a successful salesperson. {#emotions_dlg.sad}