Regular Contributor

Bar none, I enjoy watching Jennifer the most on QVC. Too bad I seem to only catch her on insomnia hours! Even if I am not particularly interested in the product, I am in awe of just watching her work. She is a very talented lady and often times a hoot! I seldom comment on things like this but do like to, maybe, let the powers that be know.

Honored Contributor

I like her too. I think she is one of the best hosts. She doesn't have the large ego or acts too hyper like some of the other hosts.

Super Contributor
I agree - She is beautiful, lovely , and has a very pleasant and natural way presenting everything . I can remember when Lisa was on during the wee hours 20 years ago . I hope to see her more during prime hours and I think she would be an excellent choice to host many of Lisa s spots once she leaves !
Esteemed Contributor

I also enjoy her presentations. She presents in a calm and easy going manner. She also has a great vocabulary. I have heard Jennifer say that she has owned dress shops so she is knowledgeable about fashion.

Honored Contributor

I also like Jennifer Coffey as a host! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} I have seen her present jewelry and clothes and she is great at both. She's thorough in explaining the items, she does not talk too fast, she is knowledgeable and she is pleasant. I thought she worked well recently with Nichole Richie, too. She should definitely be presenting in the daytime and evening vs. the overnight.

Super Contributor

Me too. She is nice

Super Contributor

Im tired of the FRENZY over U KNOW WHO--Lets be greatful for the host still enjoying or seeming to the work they do....

Esteemed Contributor
ITA. Jennifer deserves daytime hours. They can take some of the existing giggly, dingbats they have on days and switch them back to nights and bring Jennifer on during the days.
Super Contributor

Count me in as a fan, as well. Her presentations are always informative, her delivery self-assured, and her manner laid-back and relatable. She allows the products to take center stage.

Respected Contributor

Fan here too.