Occasional Contributor

Has anyone received their yearly offer, for easy pay on request? It seems like they have normally come out by now, but I haven't received one.

Super Contributor

This is new to me--SOUNDS GREAT

Trusted Contributor

QVC no longer gives these out to all customers annually. They stopped doing this two years ago. They are now given out ""randomly.""

Trusted Contributor

I got an offer the beginning of Nov 2013 but I believe KYToby is right. This is not automatic anymore.

Occasional Contributor

Well, that's a bummer. I have received one for many years now, so I was looking forward to it, so I could buy a ring I have my eye on. :-(

Honored Contributor

No offer here yet.

Hope the ring itself shows up on EZP so you can get it - Seems to me that over the 20+ years I've being buying from QVC, I've had EZP on request only about 5 times during the holiday season.

Honored Contributor

I don't believe they've ever been given to all customers. As far back as I've been shopping here, they've always been 'randomly' allocated... And brace yourselves, because just as soon as the posts start flying from those that get them, far more posts will appear from those who don't, who justifiably think this is an utterly ridiculous way to 'promote' customer loyalty...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

It'd be nice, but never happen here... heck, they don't even want us to post pictures of upcoming TSV's!

Often, they'll send them out 'randomly', typically two, for use from late November through late January then they do it in the spring, or used to, again two for use over the span of a couple of months. Occasionally, they'll end them at off times during the year and some indicate having gotten one for their birthday. Never gotten the birthday one, got one of the spring offers once... and the fall offer a few times. They're time limited though, so you can't save them until you want to use them, but have to use them before they expire.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor
On 10/4/2014 bluegrassbaby said:

I received one about 3 weeks ago...came in a black envelope with 2 EP's good till Oct. 15th...I don't have any need to use it..wish I could give it to someone who wants it. It would be nice to have a thread like HSN where you can post codes and coupons for others to use.

My daughter also received one about the same time.

Honored Contributor

I received one for fall, expires on October 15. I haven't found anything that I want to buy yet. I also got one earlier this year too.