Super Contributor

For those that get QVC+ they will now start showing live shows periodically. Watching Jacque do "Holiday Previews" right now. They have set up a separate 800 number for these. This could actually be a good thing if done right. With all the new hosts/assistants/social people being added and all the products they have but DO NOT show on the original, this could be like a second channel and not just the reruns.

Trusted Contributor
Hi, Leighagemini! I've had Plus for a few months on Oceanic Time Warner and find it to be a great way to catch shows I may have missed (I am 6 hours behind EDT). That said, I've enjoyed some of the Plus-specific programming that doesn't appear on the regular channel (eg, LRS between the spring and fall seasons of her show). Some of the products were what we'd seen before but there were new items as well. I hope that mix continues - I wouldn't want it to become new shows of old products only.
Regular Contributor

They should show NEW products and new episodes of popular shows like "LRS" and YHWJ" on the regular channel and the "one hour, one item" shows should only be shown on QVC Plus.

Super Contributor

oh dear stars qvc if you are listening please give us some more fashion/beauty/ handbags general fashion shows on plus pleeeeease dont put on vacumm and gadget garbage we are smothering in it already I mean a full day of dyson this week was beyond sanity

Super Contributor

Its just a west coast rerun of shows already played. Its just recorded playback for people who complain about missing shows. East Coast vs West Coast time.

Honored Contributor

I don't get QVC Plus. I have cable and in my area it's shown on Dish and Direct TV.

Honored Contributor

I get every channel Comcast offers. Does anyone know what channel it is on? I'm on the East Coast.

I get HSN2. They just show junk on that one too.