Contributor

Jane Brown is so rude to Angel - Quacker Factory show

I can't believe how Jane never stops talking, interrupts Angel, who usually is the one who describes everything, and every other host never has a problem with it. Jane interrupts everything Angel starts talking about. Just awful. Angel has so much to say and represents Jeanne with such love. That's why I love watching the shows, esp. the live shows.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jane Brown is so rude to Angel - Quacker Factory show

She acting rude like Susan Graver??

Super Contributor

I watched the show and didn't notice anything. It was a fun live audience show.

Super Contributor

I thought it was a great show, and I don't normally watch Jayne Brown.

Super Contributor

On 9/28/2014 cindy sue said:

I can't believe how Jane never stops talking, interrupts Angel, who usually is the one who describes everything, and every other host never has a problem with it. Jane interrupts everything Angel starts talking about. Just awful. Angel has so much to say and represents Jeanne with such love. That's why I love watching the shows, esp. the live shows.

Oh, my gosh.....I turned the channel because ANGEL can't stop yammering on....over-talking Jayne!!! And then the icing on the cake is when she realizes Jayne is still person in charge of the presentation, so Angel immediately hops up to pose and posture as if she's still a QVC model.......enough, Angel! Shame on you for being such an attention seeker!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Isn't it odd how different people can watch the same show and see it in a totally different way?? That seems to happen a lot with QVC....

Super Contributor

On 9/28/2014 kittymomNC said:

Isn't it odd how different people can watch the same show and see it in a totally different way?? That seems to happen a lot with QVC....

That is exactly what I was thinking! So funny!

Valued Contributor

Jane thinks she is something She works two days and complains the two days how she can't wait to finish the show She also take three times the vacations Poor Pat She works her tail off and never gets much time off

Valued Contributor

Interesting, I thought Jayne was a calming influence on the show.

I loved the featured Falloween Sparkle shirt but $50 plus tax for a Tshirt is far too much money for something I can only wear a few weeks out of the year.

Honored Contributor

I find that hard to believe.......